Tuesday 28 August 2012

18 monthsary :)


Was flipping through the calendar, marking some of the days for certain events
Then I realise today was 28th which is me and B monthsary hehe :D
Didnt know now time pass so fast. (which is a good thing for me)


I realise every since i join this company
I have been reading groupon promotion (maybe because i'm too bored haha)
I was always tempted to buy one of the promotion for spa massage
but dunno which to buy, until today i saw Premium Massage at Adeva Spa.
I always love this brand Adeva.
Always wanted to buy then organic shampoo but too exp for me so didnt get it
the price for the massage was $45 which consider exp for groupon promotion
cause ytd i saw a massage was $29 but if you want couple room need to top up $30
total add up to $86 at some kuku massage place
but Adeva is good it's $88 for two pax 
And get a complimentary upgrade to a couple suite.
Also, you'll have complimentary upgrade to a 90 minute session during non-peak hour.
The place is convenient @ Paragon. AWESOME!!! HEHE :D

Decided to buy it and give a surprise to B.
Plan to bring him during his holiday
where they get a one week break for completing BMT
Hope he will like the surprise hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment