Wednesday 29 August 2012

Happy button to angry bird

Today was a perfect day start off by receiving my Aveda voucher hehe :)
Then i slowly start to draft what should i write on B army letter
and start planing the layout and everything.
I was mutli-tasking researching on outdoor advertising and doing the card
Find it so stupid when mentor ask me to research on all these advertising places
how in the world am i able to find without traveling to the place
and take a look at some advertising spaces.

Then forget about it, aft that she drop me a bomb 
by giving me a whole stack of invoice and ask me to key in everything by fri submit Zzz
seriously don't really like her, find her very fake LOL

But...1 John 2:9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.1 John 4:20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

This is the reason why whenever i dislike someone 
this verse will always remind me not to dislike the person 
but love them instead. It's hard but i will always put in an effort to try.
So Happy that i finish my card just in time before work.
I was thinking really hard what should i write so that when B read will cry HAHA
But after reading my card i don't feel like crying instead i'll laugh LOL
Here are the picture of my card AWESOME
Can't believe it's done by me hahaha.  
Me and my bestie canoemate Ee wern (Ghost)So glad and thankful to know her through canoe.My First partner in canoe hehe :DShe's really a very nice friend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment