Wednesday 20 February 2013

ASA Travel Fair

Went to ASA Travel Fair at Marina Bay Sands with mummy over the weekend
she wanted to go Taiwan so we went there to take a look
There's a Nescafe booth over there for us to take free flow of coffee :D

Hello kitty friend singing haha

While drinking our coffee we saw a Japan booth asking people to do survey to receive free gifts
so mummy fill up the form, I join her too
Tadaa this is what I chose among all the gifts hehe. Find this Japanese mini shirt decoration so cute :D


Mum wanna go to Taiwan so we head to the booth
The tour guide who talk to us about the package seems to know how to bullshit alot
first he told us the price for tour A then the details of it, after listening I ask him a few questions
he say sorry I think it's the wrong tour package it should be tour B with the price I mention before
Then I ask him a few questions he reply sorry I think the it's tour A with the price I mention
OMG la I don't even know if this tour guide know his package well ma....
the tour guide use his ipad and show us the scenery of Taiwan
Every picture shown my mum will ask the tour guide this tour package inclusive of this place?
the tour guide always reply yes, the tour package do bring you there
I think it's so fake, he seems like just entertaining my mum
but in the end, we decide to buy the package cause I feel it's cheap
first 10 customer who buy the package the price will be $644 (without airport taxes)
airport taxes charge will be $265 for each person
at that point of time we are still within the first 10 people so we brought the package
A 8 days 6 nights Taiwan trip cost us $904 :)
This will be the places I will be visiting :)

meals are provided (expect dinner)
hopefully it better be fun and we get to see alot of scenery
because the purpose mum wanna go Taiwan is to see the scenery over there....
it better be a fun trip....

After the fair, I brought mummy to Paradise Dynasty @ION
 Always wanted to bring mummy here, and treat her eat colourful xiao long bao :) 
 This dish is super spicy call Szechuan chicken. very nice but super hot :O

we still order alot of foods but I was way too hungry to take pictures of my food hehe
love spending my time with mummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment