Friday 8 February 2013

In my own world

I don't know what I'm busying with for the past few days...
though at work I have nothing to do but I seems to be so occupy by my own stuff LOL
here's some update for past few days
 My cute B napping hehe. I know his blanket is kind of old school HAHA

After that, we head out to Jcube to catch his movie Ah Boy To Man
It's really a funny movie
still remember the part where the NS man say 
When you're in army your GF status is 'Post Out' and 'ORD'
Post Out mean might be with someone else or flirting with some other guy but still not over you
ORD means your GF say bye bye to you
the terms are so LOL I ask B '' you not afraid of me ORD?'' haha
He's so confident replying no. so cute of him.

The next day meet up with Lee for facial at Atos Wellness @ The Cathay
Overall was not bad but I still prefer Skinc treatment best (Y)
After that we went to far east for dinner, had a wonderful meal :)



Boss was quite generous gave us a box of honey mandarin hehe :)

 Meet up with Ee wern for dinner. Her favourite Bai Mee Fen hehe

 My favourite la la :D

 Our dinner :)

Saw this super cute bird who can't stop chirping while we were eating hehe

He seems to be so naughty and friendly. 
He seems to like me too as he always come near me :)
Actually I like this breed. when B say wanna buy me a bird for me
the first thing come to my mind was this bird hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment