Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy New Year

Wishing you guys happy new year, may you and your family be blessed with good health and prosperity.
First day of CNY

 Playful Naughty Teddy hehe :D
He's super cute, once he saw us he quickly pick up his ball and want us to play with him.
Gloomy Teddy 

As usual, I will always tell my friends I dislike CNY cause it's always super boring for me.
But this year is the worst CNY I have. Can you imagine I only collected 5 ang bao till now...
Am I dreaming... Is this CNY ? Or CNY haven arrive yet LOL

 B mother make this handcraft mini mandarin plant for me. So pretty :)

Keep playing with my Dino non stop during CNY hehe. He's too cute to be ignored :D

First day of CNY and I had dinner at Pizza Hut all time favourite hiak ;)
 Tasty Lychee Green Tea

 This pizza is call ''Fortune Pizza'' so LOL

 honey roasted chicken wing but I still prefer Spicy drumlets best (Y)

Beef Lasagne 

No comments:

Post a Comment