Friday 19 July 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 6 to Taipei 101


Can you spot Taipei 101 building? haha

The tour guide brought us to Taipei 101 building and shopping malls near there. Quite in love with Taiwan because they really have awesome foods and most importantly it's cheap haha. Didn't get a chance to dine in at Din Tai Feng :( cause we didn't have much time.

Didn't know there's the existence of agnes b cafe. Next time when I'm at Taipei I will definitely try it! :)


Agnes b cafe cakes, I love the dinosaur cake so cute!

The bird cafe hehe :D

After that, we headed down to Wu Fen Pu. I had heard from tons of my friends that it's a shopping paradise over there, clothes are dirt cheap :D

Finally spotted someone in Taiwan do rare birds as a pet! haha. This is love bird breed and I never see this breed in this colour before. It look quite the same as Big Bird but just that it's more colourful and has more red tones hehe :D

And, yes the stuff over at Wu Fen Pu is really fantastic! Pretty skirts selling at 4 bucks only and bags at 20 plus :O I will definitely head to Wu Fen Pu again if I'm at Taiwan :D It's a must go place :)

After shopping, we head to one of the night market for dinner.

The famous black pepper biscuit

This phone cover selling at 40 bucks cant believe it so exp?! So of course, I didn't brought it lol

Cutie pie :D




Last check in at Yuan de hotel. The room is super big and nice (5 stars rating)

Mummy didn't know she need to pull the toilet curtain down LOL


Love the dresser table in the toilet that bring out the vintage feel 

And just nice on that day there's a wedding held at the hotel :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment