Tuesday 2 July 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 6 to Vigor Kobo

We had our breakfast at the Yuan De Hotel, food was average. I decided for my next tour trip I will not waste money to actually book hotel stay which inclusive of breakfast. Firstly, the food is awful I rather go out and eat. Secondly, you need to wake up early to have breakfast. Lastly, it is quite costly. 




After breakfast, our first stop will be Vigor Kobo for a DIY pineapple tart making experience. It seems to be fun and I was super looking forward to it. I love to bake hehe :D When we reach the place I was really impressed by the place. They specially build this pineapple museums to showcase their pineapple brand history and also educate visitor how pineapple tart was made and many more. It was really a fun place, i don't mind to visit it one more time with boyfriend hehe :)



We had our DIY pineapple tart making before touring around the place. They had prepared the ingredients for us already. I thought we going to make the pineapple tart from scratch :(

 So I guess it's gonna be fast. These are the materials for our baking lesson. Wondering why is there a pen and their company tag card? It is for us to write down our name at the tag card so after the pineapple tart have bake finish this label will help us to differentiate which of the tarts belong to us hehe :D

The pale yellow paste is the outer layer of the pineapple tart and the dark yellow paste is the pineapple paste. The whole process was really fun, rolling the paste into small balls. Each of us will be able to bake 6 of our very own pineapple tarts :D

 This are the result, all ready to put it into the oven for baking time, excited much. :D

Time to have a tour around the place while waiting for our tart to be bake. This is the first thing you will see at the entrance the super big pineapple structure which really amazed me. We got a chance to take the escalator and enter into the pineapple world :)


The whole escalator process is about going to the third storey so the duration inside the pineapple is quite long. There had their company mascot all around ceiling of the pineapple. In total there have 13 mascot to represent their company.




 Tadaa super nice right? This is how it look like inside the huge pineapple hehe :D

 So once we reach the third level we were greeted by the presentation. A huge welcome with their mascot all around. So cute  ;D


 Took some pictures of their animation video :D




 After the video, we went to see their small factory of how they make the pineapple tart. Then we got to try their tart and I would say it is really really awesome!!! I am not a fan of pineapple tart but after eating it I fall in love with it. The paste is sweet but not too sweet super nice!




 The huge pineapple that we went inside for touring.

 Their king mascot :D

 one of the few mascot 

 I like the white mascot holding onto a horse head. I like the mascot because of it facial expression which show some naughtiness hehe ;D just like my boyfriend hehe


Mummy and I <3 We got our DIY pineapple tart :)

Simply in love with their packaging :D My first DIY pineapple tart 

No comments:

Post a Comment