Saturday 20 July 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 7 to Ximending

Breakfast area at Yuan de hotel :D

Buffet line :)


Breakfast for the day :)

Last but not least, my favourite bowl of cereals :D

In love with the hotel bathroom, shower tap right beside the bathtub and best of all there's a huge mirror
My heaven, love to soap myself in the bathtub with tons and tons and bubble foam :)

Check out the bubble foam that I created hiak hiak hiak 

The pretty pasta bar two storey restaurant 

Super love this cute dog cafe at Ximending, the dog is super cute and obedient 

Sleepy head 



Back to airport for our flight :( tea time at one of the cafe in the airport


Brought this cute cover at Ximending

With these, summaries my entire Taiwan trip :) Wish to travel to Taiwan again with B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment