Monday 26 August 2013

1st Day of School

First day of school wasn't that bad, was enrolled into RMIT at SIM. To be honest I was really looking forward to first day of school, wanted to retrieve back those schools days. Almost forgotten the life of a student after working for 1 year plus lol. School life is seriously so carefree, the best part is I don't need to go through the same routine every single day by waking at 645am :( But life is great now, so far so good :)

 So cute of YYB that she brought the same stationery for both of us at Taiwan :D 

 My stationary for school :D I love my pencil box alot brought by B 
and the cute pen by Zi xin at Taiwan hehe

 Brought cookies to school to snack. The M&M cookies is (Y)

 And this is the food that YYB brought for school to snacks blueberry. Can't believe she's really into healthy diet right now where last time during sec school days we had Mac for every single meals lol

 Late luncu at Jcube :D

YYB so excited to dine in at her fav jap restaurant. The tom yam udon is indeed super nice but way too spicy for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment