Saturday 24 August 2013

Overdue Post- Last Day of Work

Last day of work was super awesome.. Finally this day comes by... The best part was I was so happy that two of my other staff was leaving right after me too. Too happy to call for a celebration because this means that the company will be super in need of manpower especially Yvonne and I, both marketing assistant are leaving at the same time hiak. Yes, I know I'm mean and evil to celebrate this kind of joy... But still the company deserve it because of the poor management. We had 1 year plus tolerance of this shitty management. 

Yvonne and I. Thanks for always helping me for my work. Thanks for always being there for me, listening to my nagging and nonsense haha. Really happy to know you through this job. You are my strength and motivation to keep my presence at this workplace for such a long time <3

 The two funny designer :) Forever hear them laughing and gossiping while working haha :D

And the new sales lady, though she's new but she bend with us quite well. Really nice and happy to know you :) Thank God you're leaving too :)

This is our service man, who does everything. The amazing thing about him is that he's deaf but he does his job perfectly well and outstanding. There's so much thing you can learn from him. One of the thing he does is to manage the super messy warehouse. He know every singe bits of items where is it place out of hundreds of boxes there.

And my angel, miss super nice. I find her pretty for her age and her complexion is super duper good clear and white (Y)

 Before leaving, I was asked to search some of the items in the warehouse. While searching I found this GWP, a super cute princess crown which I don't know which brand does this GWP belongs to LOL

 When I open it up I saw a chocolate necklaces. What kind of GWP is this zzz 

 Tadaa this is the warehouse, super messy full of boxes laying around everywhere. When I was here the first time, I was really really shock by this scene. It was really my first time encounter this kind of messy place. But that's not the worst part. Let's check out the next picture

 Tadaaa, guess where is this place and this room belongs to who? It is none other than my lady boss room LOL. The first time I came to office I was looking at this room. I thought this is a room where they place all their documents and paper so I didn't bother much. Until my lady boss when into this room and was sitting at the desk doing some work then I came to realise that this is her office :O

The most amazing part is even though there are piles and piles of paper stacking onto one another but she know where are all are paper place at. There is once when I ask her for the document and she was taking this piece of paper from the middle of one of these tall stacks of paper LOL. And if you realise her room doesn't need to have a curtain because she has all these notes pasting on the window. I didn't realise this until one day I ask her for some notes then she rip off a piece of paper from the window. I was stunt I didn't even know her window has notes and paper pasting there LOL.


 Farewell lunch :D

Overall, my feeling when I leave this company is I'm so happy sha-la-la HAHA. I believe those staff who are leaving together with me feels this way too. And those staff who need to stay on and work definitely will feel miserable LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment