Sunday 11 August 2013

Monster University Date

Have been waiting for this movie to launch since last year, love Monster Inc Movie so much :D
Had a date with B to catch Monster University Movie <3
We went for lunch first my all time favourite chinese restaurant, Din Tai Fung :D 

B was so hungry that he ate a plate of fried rice plus noodle lol 

 The only main course dish that I will always order went I dine in Din Tai Fung, pork chop fried rice <3
And definitely it's a must to order when you're at Din Tai Fung, xiao long bao :D

Before the movie we went to take pictures from the Monster University photo booth hehe :D
I'm currently studying at School of Scaring :D 


Love B for doing this together with me hehe. Cause he's a oh so boring type that he don't do this kind of things. I force him to take it tgt with me haha.

The movie was awesome! I love all the monster so cute hehe :D
Love the cute little fluffy colourful monster and all those monster with lots of eyes HAHA
 Squishy

 Ms Squibbles



No comments:

Post a Comment