Wednesday 21 August 2013

Minions Date

YAYYY finally the day has come, had a Minion Date with B <3 Meet the Minions and after that we catch the Despicable Me 2. The movie was super super adorable. Love it alot. 

It's suppose to be 28/6/2013 and I wrote it wrongly :( The minions are so so cute :O


 Me at an awkward position all thanks to B who didn't want to join me in this photo :(

 After taking photos, someone was there giving out minions stickers too! Love the sticker so much <3

<3

After the date, we went to head for dessert and I have plan to go over to Wimbly Lu Chocolates cafe for our dessert and end our lovely night together. But when I was over there the queue was super super long :( I didn't make a reservation as I thought there won't be much people heading there as it's not really a convenient place to go, but I was wrong :( Learn my lesson to always book a reservation if I would want to have dessert over there.

Even though, we end our night without our dessert but still it was a lovely night. Feeling super ecstatic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment