Monday 22 October 2012

AWESOME weekend

Overall my weekends was AWESOME
On Saturday, brought mummy to Skinc facial
while waiting for her i was reading Elle magazine and i saw this page

I like the Marc Jacobs bird earring so nice i wan tooooooo :(

When mummy done with her facial it's so obvious her face was very clear and brighten up
Glad that she love it alot and she's thinking to buy the facial package
if only i have money i will definitely buy the package for mummy :(
After that, i treat mummy to Yomenya Goemon for lunch
Mummy love the pasta over there :D

My order yum yum first time me loving cream base

On Sunday, went to New Balance Real Run
woke up at 4am zzz
but thankfully the event was fun
had free buffet breakfast and we had alot of LOL shots at Jacob booth

 With Mag (miss nice) She's really super nice love working with her :)

 My bomb-ba head HAHA

 With my best mate.Helping her with her running event.Feel so thankfully that she's in this company with me :)


It was a joyful day.
After that me Yvonne and Richard went for lunch at Xin Wang had a great time chatting hehe

We chat till we were super tired that our eyelid wanna drop down already then we decided to go home
Even though i need to wake up at 4am but i don't mind doing so hehe :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment