Wednesday 3 October 2012

Which watch to pick?

La La La~ in a good mood right now hahaha
Thank God for today's weather that it stop raining when i'm about to leave my house
This morning when i just got up. I realise it's raining heavily with thunder
and i just got a thought wanted to take MC lol. 
Feel so lazy to go to work in such a nice weather :X
But in the end i did go to work and right now blogging HAHA

I feel that inside office 80% i'm doing my own stuff while 20% i'm doing work HAHA
Mentor ask me to chose a Cosmopolitan watch that i like. 
Can't really decide which watch i want...


This was my first choice collection

 Then i prefer my first watch to be a rose gold one. So this is my final choice
This collection is nice the dial is mother of pearl and it's smaller abit so it fits well on me. 
This is one of my favourite. love the dial colour. it's the same collection as the above watch

                            The first watch that caught my eye. love the simple and classic design

So my final choice i decide to chose the second one.
Where it has a unique dial colour.A rose gold bracelet which i always long for. 
Lastly it has swarovski crystal hiak hiak hiak
HEHE cant wait to wear my favourite watch even though i'm not a watch lover hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment