Monday 22 October 2012

The LOL letter

This morning i was slacking at level 5 tgt with the designer
then dez came over and pass pei ling a letter after reading it she was LOL-ing
then it pass on to Milkos then to me
My gosh cant believe someone will wrote a letter to my macro manager
the letter content was damn funny. what a daring person to send this


Luckily we got to read the content first. If not i can't imagine how will Mag react
She's really a very nice person super nice i always name her miss nice
Don't know who is the daring person who send this letter to her
Can't stop LOL-ing when naughty Milkos try to copy what mag always do
We really laugh out loudly in the office so so funny HAHAHA

Yersterday, I just got my Cosmopolitan watch
wanted the rose gold plated bracelet but they say doesn't suit the branding and...
So i was offer this



I still love the watch even though it's not in rose gold
Somehow i feel even more grateful that i got this cause to be honest rose gold watches are hard to match
Happy me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment