Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Hectic Week



Thank God that the Media Event is over
it was really hectic. rushing for all the communication and display
and i was so nervous that i need to present 2 presentation to the media. 
finally it was over :D 

Meet up with B during the weekend :D

We went to Marina Bay link mall had our lunch at Yomenya Goemon
First time dinning in this restaurant.
they served all the food using chopstick which is very unique.
Then they is this group of European beside us they left their food half eaten 
cause they do not know how to use chopstick LOL



The soup come in this small cup. At first i thought they serve us tea LOL

First time drinking soup in a small cup HAHA
Look at the small small cube of tofu so cute hehe :D

 This is what i order LOL. i didnt even know i order this half half set.
I thought the half half meal was chose either one choice of spaghetti
Their spaghetti is really awesome. this is the first time i think that cream base is nice

And my meal comes in dessert too :D
The half half meal set cost 25 bucks only which i think it's very worth it haha
Next time i can order this and share with my friends

After lunch, i went to SKINC facial.
It's my first time doing facial and it was really AWESOME
SKINC service is (Y)

Love their colourful bottles hehe. 

After the treatment, i find that my skin brighten up
Feel so so happy after they have remove all my deadskin
Now, I love my clear facial skin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment