Wednesday 17 October 2012

Eva 21st

Feeling Completely worn out right now, so so sleepy :(
wish i could sleep inside the office HAHA. what a fat dream~
Last night, i slept at 12 plus nearly 1am because i was over at Eva house celebrating her birthday
There's this dog at her house call cookie. Super cute :D


Trying to copy Yaohui pose with the dog. but i fail hhahaa. Cookie is super cute and small hehe :D

Feel so overjoyed when i saw Eva and Jia Qian
I think ever since i started tuition i didnt really had time to meet up with them :(
During my free time, i'm always with B hehe :X

Hehe the first day when B enter OCS tweet.
Miss him alot :( cant wait for thur to see him

I was searching for my tuition stuff to put in my bag.
When i finally found it, i went back to my bag and saw my cute pencil box poping out of my bag HEHE
Love my pencil box so much :D

Thank God for all the blessing he had shower upon me
Praise the LORD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment