Monday 17 June 2013

Skin Care

Had an skin care appointment this morning at Khoo Teck Puat. My skin condition was really horrible :( feel so sad about it :'( After seeing the doctor, it didn't really convince me with the medicine that she had prescribe for me will work for my skin. 

I think it is not as good as the first time where I went to the private skin care clinic to consult on my skin condition. I must say the private skin care is really good, as their essence given to me to apply on my skin work miracles. But this doctor from Khoo Teck Puat only prescribe cream to apply on face which I think it won't help much zzz. I ask whether do they have essence too but they say hospital only have cream no essence :( Praying hard that the  medicine given to me for today will work :(

 While waiting for my turn to consult the doctor, I went to measure my BMI. Gosh, I lose weight AGAIN! Last year I was 41.5 kg and now I'm 40.5 kg :( Pls advise me how can I gain weight :( I wanna be FAT so so badly :(

 Yishun famous laska for lunch :D


As it was still early to head back to work as I took half day leave. So I went to Orchard for some quick shopping spree. Surpurisly, even it's GSS period but not much stores have huge sales. Mango, Zara, H&M all these major retail stores haven't even start their GSS sales. Guess what I brought at the end of the day? 

Bikini at cotton on :D One full set at the price of $20 awesome deal :)

YAYYY received my polaroids already. Brought this one box of polaroids, 20 sheets for $14 only at Qoo where I share the deal with my staff. 100 sheeets for $69, super cheat right. All ready to use this and take shot of B for his OCS Commission Dinner :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment