Tuesday 25 June 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 4 to Buddha Memorial Centre

 Had breakfast at Hoya Hotel. I like how they decorate their buffet line and bring out the Chinese feel, but the food isn't that good...



 Our first stop to the Fruit factory shop :D Taiwan fruits are seriously fresh, sweet and tasty. No wonder all of my friend say it is a must to taste their fruits.

 This long counter is meant to sell juices and smoothies. Mummy order one strawberry smoothie :)

 Preparing the fresh smoothie :D

my strawberry smoothie VS mango smoothie cut out board haha

They really prepare the smoothie same as their smoothie cut out board that they put outside. While I was ordering I was thinking definitely it will look different from the board. To my surprise, it was exactly the same no missing ingredient. Compare to Singapore, the food visual is always so different from what we order.
Next stop, Buddha Memorial Centre. It was raining heavily and I was praying hard in the bus hoping that once we reached our destination, the rain will stop.



In the bus, the tour guide was saying the temple is really huge. You will not be able to competely visit the entire temple just within one day. I was thinking how big can the temple be lol... The tour guide also mention that this temple had just construct finish this year.

 The entrance of the temple

 Then I was amazed that inside this temple there is a hotel and shopping mall. Took a picture with Taiwan 7-11 mascot haha
 one of the souvenir shop in the shopping mall of the temple

 When I walk out of the shopping mall, I was really surprise :O I finally realise why the tour guide say that one whole day is not enough for you to tour around the temple. the statue is super huge really amazed me. All those tower that you see at the side, there are things and buddha inside too.

 This is one of the tower that I visit


 And finally I am nearer to the main temple. Inside the temple, there are still alot of rooms and level with all the buddha such as jade buddha, gold buddha and alot more....

 Today lunch is quite special because the restaurant that we dine in is a Fish restaurant so they only serve foods that come from fishes. Mummy was saying 'ehhhh we just visited the temple and did our praying and right now they are asking us to have fish meals shouldn't we have a vegetarian meal instead' My mum is so lol and cute sometimes HAHA.


 All the fish dishes are really awesome ;D I'm a fish lover too haha :)




Along the road there are still some statue decoration which make me LOL. 
Next stop.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment