Wednesday 26 June 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 5 to Sun Moon Lake

Breakfast at Evergreen hotel, one of the biggest buffet line among all the hotel I have check-in. The spread was good (Y)


 I love the mushroom quiche!!! I ate three of it hiak hiak hiak

And of course without a miss, here's my bowl of cereals :D 

Took some photos of the hotel lobby. I don't know why in the middle of the lobby there is a Santorini setting. it look abit weird cause what's the link between this Taiwan hotel and Santorini haha.

Grab this chance to take a photo of a scene in Santorini. Not sure whether I have a chance to go there :( I really hope I will be able to travel there when I got the $$$ hehe


Next stop to Sun and moon lake. I always thought of going there as the online pictures of Sun and Moon lake seems so beautiful. We going to have a three hour ride from hotel to there. We alight at a place for toilet break.
 Spotted this cute machine filled with adorable chicks :)

Outside the toilet there is this man playing with his puppet. He seems to be quite skillful by making his puppet dance along with his loud music.

 Finally we have reached our destination, the background of the lake that you see is the Sun and moon lake. Our tour guide brought us to the temple first before going down to the Sun and moon lake.

Huge lion statue :O



First time trying this. I have no idea what do you call this in English lol. Basically you just pick a stick and there will be a number label on the stick. Remember the number and move on to a shelf where your number will be located there and pick the paper up. 


 The shelf full of paper. I was like 'WOW'

 This is the paper that I picked






 The top view of Sun and moon lake. It look very normal, it doesn't give you a 'wow' feeling zzz. it just look like a normal lake.

Sun and moon lake in chinese

 Finally, we have reached the jetty. We got a yacht to tour around the Sun and moon lake.

 This is our yacht for the day :)


 the hotel in the background is famous of it the interior design where all of it is make of gold. The tour guide told us one night stay can be a $1000 plus :O

 The more I look at the lake, it reminded me of Macritchie reservoir. it's just a bigger version of it.

There have this resting area. In the past, they allow tourist visit the resting area and take some photos but now no one is allow to enter the resting area as they were saying it is kind of dangerous as they are scare the resting area might sink.

 We are far away from our jetty...


 Can you spot the temple high up on the mountain? You need 5 hours to drive up in order to reach the temple.

 Way far far away from the jetty. Thank God for the weather that it did not rain despite of the super dark cloud. I was really scared that it might rain and they will cancel this activity. Luckily, we get to visit the Sun and moon lake even though it look like a reservoir haha.

 Simply love the shop logo. it look so cute :D But I have no idea what does the shop sell haha

 Lunch time, look at the paper cup it's so cute. Each cup has different equation on it haha. Ever since I am at Taiwan I fall in love with drinking tea, get to learn how to appreciate tea. Perhaps, singapore tea are too awful thus I don't really drink tea expect ice milk tea haha. However, when I'm at Taiwan I love their red tea it is very nice :D I think after my Taiwan trip I might be a tea lover too haha




 This vegetable look like you just pick it up from your garden and straight away you serve it lol.

This black soup isn't that awful as what you see in the picture.

The lunch was awesome! ahhhhhh can't bear to leave Taiwan. I love being a tourist. Who doesn't right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment