Tuesday 25 June 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 4 to Pearl Culture Centre

Pearl Culture Centre, attend an introduction class where one of the staff will teach us how to differentiate a real pearl and those fake pearl. Also, the use of pearls. I find the talk so boring and totally not interesting, I guess it all depend on how the person talk. The staff that conduct the talk doesn't go to the straight point but covered all the small little things too. Lingzhi speaker is so much better than her.

I have no idea that actually SK II product uses pearl powder too. I think the trend of facial product right now is using pearl powder.


 Was in the bus and happened to witness this car accident :O

 Next stop to Anping old street, the first thing I saw when I alight from the bus is this cutie pie hehe

 So fluffy so cute :D

 lobster cracker machine haha

 I nearly wanted to buy one of these. It so cute and by looking at these it actually kind of inspire me to cook haha. In the end, I didn't brought it because I was thinking if I were to put it in the kitchen it's just going to collect dust at the end of the day so it is a waste of money.
''Chirp chirp''

Mummy thought of buying one of the mini fortune statue haha 
I love this handmade shop. I like the painting on their wall so artistic :D I wish I can draw that nice too :(


Taiwan Police station is like so old school kind of design haha 

Taiwan people are really dog lover. Even when they are riding on the scooter out for a day they will still bring along their dog. I wonder why the owner is not afraid that the dog will run off once the scooter stop.

Tainan night market. There have quite a few stalls that serve awesome food :D

This is one of it the fried mushroom store

The oyster omelette store, wanted to try the pig blood cake. Even though it sound kind of disgusting and I don't really have the courage to try but still I want to force myself tasting new foods but mummy don't allow me to buy haha


mee sua :)


My favourite egg waffle :O super nice!

I find Taiwan bus stop design kind of cool. It is small and brings out the vintage feel
Check in to Evergreen hotel (Y) I love my room :D Overall, for today we covered Kaohsiung and Tainan. I thought all the places we went today is a waste of time. The places we went to wasn't that nice and I believe Taiwan do have alot of fun places. Stupid tour itinerary...



Cutie things that I brought from the temple shopping mall 

No comments:

Post a Comment