Monday 24 September 2012

Breathe a sign of relief

Yesterday, was my first day teaching the primary 3 kid
The kid isn't cute cause he is skinny not fat hahaha
hmmm luckily their house location is quite convenient even though i need to take a bus over
but it's very fast hiak hiak hiak

The parent was very strict, i was quite scare though
Singaporean parent are always like that like to act
The father ask me what is my qualification then he told me his son is very smart but lazy
then i was thinking okays then i won't have a headache teaching him since he's smart
but..... when i teach him right angle, how to identify which angle is smaller, i nearly wanted to vomit blood
But overall it is still okay. luckily his memory is good. if not i can bang on the wall lol
being a tutor conducting lesson are really easy money lol
So so happy ching ching ching $$$ rolling into my bank account hehe :D
Even though it's tiring because of tuition classes i need to sleep late
but i guess it's still okay cause the next day at work is so slack.
Just slack at the office. Stone, flip magazine, surf the net, day dreaming haha

Mummy recently told me that my hair start to drop alot again
when i heard it i was so so sad :(
even my mum realise it too. i knew about it since the past few weeks but i didn't know it was so obvious that even my mum notice it. i thought maybe it's normal i'm just thinking too much :(
The truth hurts :( haha. i was to have back my thick thick black hair :(
i still remember last time durinf secondary 1 my hair was still very thick :(
how now brown cow :( how to get back my thick hair
maybe i should cut short my hair again hopefully it will become thicker :/

Last night was waiting for my hair to dry, i manage to catch a bit of ep 11 Arang and the Magistrate
Cannot take it whenever i see Shin Min-a she's so pretty

LOVE HER DIMPLES AND SMILE SO MUCH :D

<3

And actually the actor Yoo Seung-Ho acting as King of Heaven is very charming too
 Handsome handsome HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment