Wednesday 19 September 2012

I'm a happy kid right now

I was too busy with my work that i haven really update my blog haha
There's a lot a lot of things i wanna say haha
Shall start will a piece of good news! I finally got students to teach for tuition lesson!
Finally i'm a tutor, thank God for his blessing i got not only 1 student but two hehe
The first one is a primary 3 kid, stay at Marsiling which mean i need to rush down after work :(
teaching maths and science hopefully i will be able to teach LOL
i bet that kid is chui so right now there are hiring tutor as examination is on Oct
i hope i'm able to do a good job :(

Next i got a K2 kid at sembawang :D this is the my favourite tuition lesson as it's super near my place haha
Yesterday, was my first lesson with him. He's very cute and quite fat hhahaa
Kepp asking me 'teacher is this the last one?' hahhaa

 so cute he still know how to pose a 'I'm handsome' pose to me haha
Naughty naughty haha

Yesterday, was talking chatting with one of staff Andy he's super funny.
Then i realise so he was the one who keep all the elle time gift with purchase freebies
So i ask him to give me the notebook 'eat, pray, love' love the notebook a lot maybe because of the words
Tadaaaa here's the photo of the bag, notebook and pouch  hehe

Tonight gonna attend F1 meeting for the survey job on Sat and Sun :D
$140 bucks gonna roll into my bank account $$$ $_$

No comments:

Post a Comment