Sunday 16 September 2012

Happy Girl

I feel like a happy girl right now hehe :D
cause for the past few days he's been very nice to me
seems like whatever he have wrote in the letter he do mean it :)
he say that he will take initiative right now
after reading it i was thinking okays maybe just another say again and no action will be done
but he does take the action :D
he ask me out for a date on sat :D
Yes, you might think it's lol that why am i so happy over him asking me out for a date
when it's a normal thing that a bf will do
but the truth behind it is ever since our honeymoon period is over
he has never really ask me out and i'm the one who always plan activity and ask him out :(

On sat, i went to attend one groupon photoshop lesson at Little Indian pay by company zzz
Luckily B send me there if not i don't even know how to go and i will feel so bored
When i went to attend class from 2-5
B went to walk around and wait for me till my lesson end so nice of him hehe :D
while i was stoning listening to the Indian teacher teaching
B was walking around at sim lim square and bugis LOL
I guess he does enjoy his alone time since he brought 2 shorts for himself haha
I went off early since i didn't even get to learn anything. It's just a waste of my time
Then we head off to Orchard, went to citigems at 313
I brought a necklaces instead of the earring.
Me and B was thinking necklaces is more worth it cause it's $108 while the earring is $154
Get to use koh yuna voucher :)


Love it alot alot :D Thank B <3
And B also plan on dates ahead with me
wanna bring me to korean BBQ for our 1 year 7 months anniversary hehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment