Monday 3 September 2012

Speechless

sad. abit of disappointment. speechless

Thank god i didnt have any expectation.
which leave me abit of sadness...
What matter most is not the gift but the thoughts.

Sometimes I dunno should i say that you're airheaded
or you're don't bother to make an effort to think.
you can play ur com press ur hp all day long
but throughout the day how many minutes or should i say seconds have you thought of me
have you ever think what will make me happy?
anything you can do to make me happy?
It's not about the words texting one another i love you
but your actions need to match with your words too.

i'm tired of this.
pushing you, telling you what to do, suggesting stuff....

Always hoping for a hope in you.
maybe i'm juz too stubborn to give up
juz to stubborn to accept my friends comment. but believe in you.
one side trying too hard and the other side doing nth...

Decided to stop trying.
oct will be the last thing i'll do for you.
and i'll wait till you take the initiative then i'll start to play my part too.
If not there's no point...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment