Sunday 9 September 2012

Presents~

Here are my 21st birthday present <3
My favourite present which i chose it myself, from my canoe clique


Tadaaaa my Favourite present cause i wanted it hehehe :D
My Longchamp black tote bag.
I love this design cause it look very classic hehe :D
I guess why ppl love longchamp bag is because it's light, simple and classic design
However, i don't really like the bag space as there is only one pocket inside the bag
which is kind of stupid cause it's gonna be hard when you looking for your items.

And Ee wern ghost~ draw me a birthday card :D
so sweet of her :D love her so so much :)
To be honest, i was really shock by her cute artwork.
When she pass it to me i was so shock and amazed that i dunno how to react HAHA


She's so sweet cutting out every single letter
and every single parts of the owl and paste them all tgt
this really need alot of time and patience. Love her so much <3

Next present given by my lovely sec sch clique
they ask me what i want? so they know what to buy for me something useful?
and i really don't know what i want
till i was looking at my reflection from the mirrior then i realise i hate my eye bag so much :(
then i told them i wanna eye cream.
To my surprise, this is what they brought the never ending eye care product.

This bag is so small that i didnt expect that it can contain so much item inside
and at that moment i feel like i'm a kid happily taking out one item out after another
feeling so happy and amazed. It's rare to have the kind of 'kids joy' again hahaa.


Love this gift alot alot. So many eye care products ;)
Hope it do work for my ugly eye bag :(

Next is Koh Yuna gift :D


ahhh should i buy earring or necklaces :(
I prefer a nice earring but i think for the price it's not worth it
a necklaces will be more worth it.
But i already got a necklaces hmmmmm...,

No comments:

Post a Comment