Tuesday 11 September 2012

HEHE

Just receive B letter :D
he wrote it when he's having his field camp.
First time receiving a long letter really touch by what he say and i did cry
wonder did he cry a not after reading my letter haha
Juz when things get rough on my side but he sort of wrote an assurance letter to me
I guess things are always like that, where one sided love the partner so much
and the other side don't bother much. and it rotate over and over again...
I don't know what B wrote will he really put an effort and make it happen
or things will juz be the same like in the past he always say things and there's no action behind it.

shall not talk about my love life anymore....
Let's talk my working life and what's i'm been up to
really happy and glad that i get a job from my current company
super slack most of the time. but when there's event all these will be busy whole day long and on
i'm so free that i can even blog during office time
which is one of the reason why i created a blog once again
because i can kill my time while blogging hahaha.
Even though i seems so free but i do learn things
Gonna have company media event at oct where we will launch all our watches brand
and i need to do a presentation and present it on the day itself
Also, i have to do Arbutus campaign and 2013 Arbutus marketing plan.

On the other hand, i get to have free meals when i meet up with Mediacorp people HAHA
Also, get to attend all kind of magazine events or other types of events
which is totally awesome!!! (Y) here are some of the event i need to attend this week


Cant wait to attend Cosmopolitan Event. One of my Favourite magazine hehe
  Then this is some buffet dinner hiak hiak hiak :D

Finally print out me and B photo and put inside my lilo and stitch photo frame ^^ hehe

 Love this photo alot hehe cause it's so sweet

My pretty desk :D
will hang up my polaroids soon ^^

Always a fan of Stitch. Stitch is so so cute hehehe <3
Suddenly wish to have a stitch soft toy :X hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment