Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ferris

    These are the three item i brought from Ferris Sales on 3 Sept :D


Tadaaaaa my sales items white flower petals shorts which cost me $15 bucks.
Quite nice though. it can be wear as shorts or high waist shorts hehe :D

     This is my favourite item i love it so much!
     It cost me $15 bucks only :D
     White tube dress with black laces decorate with just love the design.
     Simple and classic :D


    This is a regular item red wine kint sweater which cost me $25.
    I think the price is still reasonable hiak hiak hiak
    Love the red wine colour and the knit design :)
 
    Still crazily finding a red or red wine dress :(
    Don't know why now i'm so crazy over red colour
    Even thinking to get a red wallet LOL
    Overall the sales is worth going :D

No comments:

Post a Comment