Sunday 4 November 2012

A date with B

Took a photo of my calendar at the office
seriously i'm pack with so so much of activities

November my calender is half way pack.
I gonna be quite free for the rest of the months as i'm not teaching the marsiling kid :(
which mean lesser income :(
I believe it was my own fault as i set the rate too high for primary 4
but i'm still okay with it cause it mean i gonna have more time to spend with my friends and family
was really tied up with tuition that i think i neglected my friends and dino HAHA

On Saturday, went on a date with B
accompany him buy iphone 5 at plaza singapura
we got our queue number and the person told us we need to wait for one and a half hour or two.
so we went to walk around, explore the new shopping centre beside plaza singapura
watching B checking his iphone5 before purchase make me so eagar can't wait for my turn too
two more weeks to go! hiak
After that, we went to milliena walk for dinner at outback steakhouse
I have brought the outback steakhouse voucher at groupon
where there have this promotion a main course( black pepper steak/ salmon) + soup + soda for $21.
oh so cheap~ hahah so i brought two. Had a great dinner over there :D
 The restaurant still has Halloween decoration. Love halloween :) the pumpkins decorations is so cute :D

The lamp decoration with spiders are so cute :D

As usual B playing with his phone~

Their soup is really awesome, thick and filled will mushroom and potato and other fillings :D 

*YUM YUM* black pepper steak with vegs and chips. their steak is really good~
If outback steakhouse work with groupon again for another promotion i'm definitely gonna buy hiak.

No comments:

Post a Comment