Sunday 25 November 2012

A ruin date, thanks to my iphone 5

It was a happy Saturday to start off with...
As usual morning time i went over to the boy house for tuition at Sembawang (near my hus :)
After tuition head home for lunch then prepare for my date with B :D
I was super looking forward to this day cause i know we gonna enjoy alot and of tons of fun together...
acc B lunch then we went to collect our ticket Breaking dawn :D and walk around
After that, we head to orchard central for ice cream :D
I took out my iphone 5 to snap our ice cream photo
and guess what i can't open my iphone camera zzz
the last picture i took was this shot...
After this my phone camera die on me...
seriously i cant believe my iphone 5 is spoil
I brought it less than a week, took less than 20 photos and it die on me unbelievable...
but never after all i didn't really like my phone either
cause the back of my phone havesome small tiny dots on it
Then B helped me search online where is the iphone service centre
Thank God it's at town area, where we are
we couldnt find the place even though B google map it
and i sort of getting piss off walking round and round and i sort of threw temper on B :X
but B was patience with me he still try to figure his way out and finally we reach there
it took us 30 min to get things done, and i got a new phone again :D
i love this phone better cause it look much more prettier hehe :D
 <3 
kind of blur though haha. but it's pretty :D

After every thing is done we left 45 min till our movie will start...
we decided to skip dinner since both of us are not hungry and there isn't much time left
by right we suppose to have a nice dinner :( but thanks to my phone ruining our date :(
At the end of day, even though things didn't plan out to be 
but we still enjoy ourselves because we have one another companion <3



 Took this cute photo at Orchard Central photo booth :D
Breaking Dawn was awesome, even though the movie miss alot of details but it's still awesome
The reason behind why i love reading books because it always describe every single little details :)

Love you B for always doing the best you can to give me joy, happiness and laughter in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment