Wednesday 14 November 2012

My first Kate Spade wallet

Early in the morning on a Saturday, when over to the dental to but the separator which is the rubber band
it's the first thing you need to do before you start putting braces, i was super scare :(
dentist when to look at my X-ray and told me that i need to extract out two teeth
when i feel about it i was super nervous, he wanted to extract out m teeth straight away
inside my heart i was feel super scare didn't want to extract my teeth cause i'm not prepared for it
Luckily, my mum ask the dentist can we do it on the next appointment cause she say need to be prepare first
guess that my mum is even more nervous than me HAHA
In the end, the dentist just help me to put on the rubber band
which is the separator which helps to separate my teeth, wasn't that pain lucky me hehe

Right after my dentist appointment, i rush over to meet Shirley lee to visit the sales
when we reach the hotel it's packed with people, it took us 45 min to get in
actually the ballroom was quite small, thought it will be big and full of things
i went over to the wallet section there were only a few wallets like 10 abd it wasn't that awesome
there's this small kate spade red purse cost 145. it's pretty but too small
was tempted to buy it, but i told myself it's too small i need a bigger wallet
then i went over to the other table when i saw this green Prada bag. super gorgeous love the green shade
then i start to think when will i be able to buy a Prada bag for myself :X
so i went out of the ballroom empty-handed expected it though haha

Then we went over to far east plaza to have lunch
went over to my favourite chinese store to eat their ''zhu chao''
i love their hotplate tofu so we order that, kang kong, sweet and sour pork
wanted to eat something nice before i start to feel the pain from my teeth in the evening time

*YUM YUM*

After our lunch, we went to walk around and start to search for a present for Shirley lee bf
walking around and round, so tired hahhaa
when we were in Takashimaya i drag shirley with me to kate spade shop
to check out whether their new arrival has arrived
And YES, their new arrival wallets have arrival, saw a pretty yellow wallet
so i was thinking should i buy then when i look at the price it totally fit in to my budget HIAK
And i brought it tadaaaaaaa
 I love their pretty box so colour hehe and guess what now then i get get to know 
Kate Spade slogan it's 'live colourfully' so LOL no wonder their products are always so colourful HAHA


 My pretty yellow wallet :D so so happy HEHE

 i put in B and I polaroids inside, didn't really like it when the inside of the wallet is white 
cause it will get dirty easily but compare to inside is black it doesn't look that nice

and the back of my wallet HIAK. Yellow yellow dirty fellow~
It's a happy day overall :D

No comments:

Post a Comment