Wednesday 7 November 2012

Dino

Here's a picture of my favourite pet bird call Dino hehe :D
He's super cute and obedience hehe :D
He knows during the weekdays I need to wake up at 7am for work
so he will chirp at 7am sharp to wake me up so cute of him hahaha.
Mummy didn't believe me but recently she told me omg dino really chirp everyday at 7am HAHA <3
 so cute right? HAHAHA
he's very blur too hehe

Last night,  i was playing with Dino and i keep irritate him by poking him till he was angry HAHA
take a closer look at him, he's opening his mouth getting ready for a defense so cute hehe 

Whee thanks to Zi xin i got my Laneige water sleeping pack_ex and water bank essence from SG airport
It's super cheap to buy it at airport, all Laneige products they will sell in dual sets
water sleeping pack_ex dual set cost me $50 only. if you buy it at retail stores one will cost you $45
and water bank essence dual set cost me $94 only. if you buy it at retail stores one will cost you $65
Freaking cheap right hahahaa. 

Whee B gonna end his field camp today, can't wait to text him :)
wonder how's he been, hope he did not injure himself or anything bad will happen to him
miss him so much :(

guess he's the love of my life, my first and last boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment