Thursday 15 November 2012

Facial appointment

On Monday, went for my facial appointment at Dhoby Ghaut
totally not use to having short fringe now lol. i think i prefer long right now~

And my cute B waited for me 1 hour again :X
feeling so bad that over the weekend he was always waiting for me over hours for me to get things fix :X
Thanks B for the wait :)
Overall the facial wasn't good lousy service. I still prefer Skinc best hahhaha.

Then we head over to Suntec to buy our couple flip Iphone 5 cover
  Cute? our Paul Frank cover hehheheh :D 

Ever since i brought my Kate Spade yellow wallet, now i want all of my items to be in yellow hahhaa
wanna buy a pretty red wine and yellow dress. still looking for it :(
Ever since i start working i realise i did spend alot alot
seriously there's a huge difference in spending power when i was a student and a working adult
kind of like it when i have money to spend hehe. who doesn't like it LOL
But i will still control and only buy necessary things if not B gonna get angry at me :X hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment