Friday 16 November 2012

The day when i extracted two teeth

Went to the dental yesterday, i was super super scare as i need to extract two of my teeth
i keep telling mummy like millions times that i'm super scare HAHA
tell mummy get annoyed by that and call me to shut up hahahaa.
when it's my turn to enter the room i can feel that my hands are shaking :(
the dentist give me injection so that my upper gum will feel numb when the he extract my teeth out.
I swear the dentist is super violent when he's giving me the injection
the injection was pain :( i got a total of six injection :(
another then that the process was okays not that pain.
when he was extracting my teeth, he really put in alot alot of force to push my teeth to one side so he can extract it out. Super violent thank God  he's fast and furious so i didn't really experience any pain when he was extracting it out. Once after he extracted both my teeth out tears start to roll down from my face LOL
The tears that roll down was because i seriously feel relived that everything is over haha. Like finally
and when i was crying my mum was sitting in a corner smiling happily :(
I hate the metal pieces that is in my mouth right now :'( it's super uncomfortable
The next appointment i will have the braces put on :) I want to get over it fast. like real fast :(

Can't wait for tomorrow to meet B. times flies super fast whenever i'm with him :(
Wish time could stop at the very moment when i'm very him :(
Love you B :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment