Monday 5 November 2012

I LOVE GYMMING

Last Sunday, was my last day to gym at California Fitness cause my complimentary pass ends at that day :(
seriously I love going there to exercise.not to mention credits to Ee wern ghost always entertain me throughout out gymming session she's so LOL cant stop laughing at her
even without talking to her, her looks will make me laugh
After our gym, we hit to the steam room
totally awesome sweat a lot
I brought Ee wern to Yomenya Goemon Japanese Restaurant
which i have went before with B and also with my mummy
their pasta is really awesome with huge portion
I was glad that ghost enjoy her dinner over there :D hiak

We sit directly infront of the kitchen watching the chef cook

 For the first time I have finish the whole bowl of salad as i rarely eat salad. Their salad was really good
  Love their dessert super duper yummy! hehehhee

Was totally in the  Christmas mood when I saw this huge and tall Christmas tree
Can't wait for Christmas to come. Love Christmas festive season :D

No comments:

Post a Comment