Thursday 22 November 2012

Claude Bernard Launch

Been so so busy with work zzz
So many campaigns for me to execute and events in between
Tuesday morning, manager drop us a bomb by last minute telling us that at 6pm
we need to pack the wine glass as door gift for tomorrow Claude Bernard Launch Event
and at 11pm we need to do a set up at Raffles Town Club for the event zzz
After packing the wine glass, my manager say we shall head to RTC for dinner
I was quite happy as I get to eat nice free food hiak
but one of my staff suggest why don't we go catch a movie instead to kill time
So my manager book Skyfall tickets for us.
The movie wasn't that bad as i thought :) I like the actress so pretty :D
After the set up, i reach home at 1am zzz so tired :( and next day i need to be there at 8am.
A tiring day... Here's the launch picture
Claude Bernard Lauch 

 The Three Musketeers

 The display is done by our master of display Andy
 VS my display hahhaa. hmmm i think the improvement of my display skill has increase tremendously haha
   FOOOD *yum yum*

No comments:

Post a Comment