Tuesday 23 April 2013

Absolutely Absolut Night @ NUS

Went to do a setup of Arbutus watches at one of the NUS event

call “Absolutely Absolut Night’’ @ the Chill lab
we were the lucky draw sponsored for the event
Had 3 podiums to set up so it’s easy peasy lemon squeezy
Get to learn this sentence from my pri one Philippine kid
He’s super cute and naughty everytime I teach him he will will always reply me so easy peasy lemon squeezy. Make me wanna pinch his cheek hehe :D
So I slowly take my time to time to do the setup, slow and steady pace 

Check out the mess that I created while doing the set up LOL

This is how neat it goes when the display were done



not bad right my overall display :D



on the other side, NUSS staff while busy preparing their things for the event too

 Registration counter

the coupon that every guest need to buy $15 for 3 free drinks

 The band was awesome (Y)

The crowd start to come in

and slowly without realising the crowd already fill up the room

 there even have dart machine

First time trying out the dart machine and my score was not bad lol

the grand prize lucky draw starts *drum roll*

feel so happy for this lady who won the Arbutus watch
as she was very interested in Arbutus watches when I was introducing to her hehe

Overall the event was not bad
had good response from the guest on our watch
and the target audience were the right crowd for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment