Saturday 27 April 2013

Time for a new hair cut

I think it is time for me to have a new hair cut
thinking to chop off my long hair and get it short
hopefully it will not turn out awful and ugly :(
why I wanted to have a short hair is because I'm hoping to have healthier hair
so hopefully eventually when my short hair start to grow long again I will a thicken hair
gonna pray hard that everything gonna be good hehe

been reading this blogger blog
she's not famous but seriously pretty
somehow looking at her with a short haircut being so pretty
inspire me and give me the courage to really have a short hair cut
it's been dinosaur years ever since I had a short hair cut
I think my last short hair cut was pri 5? lol
I still remember after that haircut I was crying badly LOL
rahhhhh seriously I think I dont suit a short hair cut cause I got a super round face :(

No comments:

Post a Comment