Saturday 27 April 2013

My journey of first love

This is my first time blogging at such a late hour
okays it might not be a late hour to your, but it is for me if you know me well haha
Out of sudden, at this late hour I feel like blogging my journey of first love after reading B note
I miss him :( 
Every single day I been reading the notes that B wrote for me 
and today I pick this note up
  Super sweet of him <3 

After reading it, I start looking back at our rls
the start of our rls was not bad I guess because it was the honeymoon period
A 9 months of honeymoon period and right after that the drama start
what kind of drama? I can say it was stupid, childish, ridiculous, selfish, stubborn kind of drama
playing mind game all the time (but I guess I started the mind game with him first :X)
then we have all this small fights meaningless arguments every single day
can you imagine how tired it was? And yes of course we did go through break ups before
and it was always me who did it but there is a reason behind it
not gonna touch on that because it gonna be too lengthy
So before he went to army, we had less fights
when he's in army things start to change for a good cause
B treat me better and I feel that he start to treasure me
He start to make the first move...
Seriously, I don't understand why will guys start to change for better when they are in army
are they blind before that? 
should stop complaining about the past lol and yes things are getting alot more better now
B treating me like a princess :X hahaha
he change alot for me and I am super happy about it.
Can I finally settle down my love life? 
I hope so I would like B to be my beginning and ending <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment