Tuesday 9 April 2013

Mega Sports Warehouse Sale

Wheee the Mega Sports Sales is finally back
Royal Sporting House have this event every year where all the sports brand items are super cheap lol
Have been waiting for this event for one year
I still remember last year I attend this sales event after my interview lol
I brought a pretty yellow polo tee for B for just $19 bucks lol
 the brands logos are the participating brands for the Sports Sales

So this year I went to hunt for a running shoes. I thought the running shoes sales will be like $40 to $50.
But it was much more expensive and I was actually think whether is it worth buying or not lol
I didn't really research on the prices for running shoes
 but I do believe Queensway Shopping Centre have running shoes selling at $70 to $80

This is my favourite shoes but I didnt brought it cause it's $79 if I'm not wrong

So I brought this pair of running shoes. First look it do look quite nice lol
This pair of running shoes cost me $59.50 still kind of think that it's expensive lol

Even though I'm not a pink person but I still like the shoe. 
but I do have to agree with Sister that the front part of the shoes does look bulky
I prefer a pointed front, the Adidas shoes look much more better but kind of expensive :(
Never mind I should start loving my shoes since I brought it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment