Friday 12 April 2013

Chill Crab

B and I went to Yishun Polyclinic because I have ''diarrhea''
Travelling from Jurong all the way down to Yishun is really no joke lol
On the way in the train, B told me he's craving for subway
so I went to search whether Northpoint have subway or not
Luckily, there do have and guess what B brought for his lunch 1 foot long subway meal :O
on the way to Yishun Polyclinic I was hoping that the doctor will give me 2 days MC :X
when we reach there I got a shock as the place was renovating
I thought I need to head for a clinic at my house area there
but I do not wish to because they do not give 2 days MC
whereas Yishun Polyclinic always give me 2 days :D
when i walk nearer to the entrance I saw that they have shifted the place so we went there instead
the nurse told me waiting time will be 4 hours
I thought they were just exaggerating but the truth is it is nearly 4 hours
I waited for 3 hours just to see the doc and get my medicine
but I was lucky that the doc really gave me 2 days MC YAHOOOOO :D
so after that we head to chong pang for food feast hehe :D
what a diarrhea I have HAHA




    yummy chill crab :O accompany with my favourite man tou :O

No comments:

Post a Comment