Thursday 11 April 2013

Blue Garden Korean BBQ & Seafood Restaurant

I'm feeling ecstatic when the moment I was awake in B arm :)
finally he's beside me cuddling me to sleep and when I woke up :D
and yes finally we get to spend time together <3
so his first craving back from Brunei was Korean BBQ
I decided to go to a new Korean BBQ restaurant
instead of the usual one which is 2day1night, get quite sick of it
so I found this restaurant and it seems good as it serve soup and many more
the price is slightly higher than 2day1night, it is $26.90 for dinner with alot more varieties 
All the side dishes :O

nicely marinated meats

this will be the special buffet line where you normally will not find it in other Korean BBQ restaurant 

it has clams, awesome fried chicken wing and pork fillet, potato wedges, korean pancakes and many more
first time trying spicy rice cake, wasn't that nice as I expected

yummy Korean meats BBQ :O


    nothing beats better by drinking a cold chilling tasty peach drink with all the hot and spicy meats :D

it was a nice dinner date with B  <3
so my creative plan after eating Korean BBQ is I will have a imagery diarrhea
and hopefully I will get a two days MC hiak hiak hiak :X

Blue Garden Korean BBQ & Seafood Restaurant
Link Hotel, Tiong Bahru Road, 168733

No comments:

Post a Comment