Monday 15 April 2013

Gathering with Canoe girls

Last Saturday, had a gathering with my lovely canoe girls :)
It was really heartwarming to see every single one of us putting effort to attend this gathering
especially when all of us have our individuals things to do and commitment
the girls decide to eat Korean BBQ which I disagree with cause I just had it last week
and I hate the aftermath of Korean BBQ cause you will smell so stinky :O

 Super dramatic Jia Jia haha



10 lovely girls <3

So after BBQ it was still early, we head to Bugis to one of the pub there
when all of us were in the lift we really can smell one another it was stinky LOL
and out of sudden I thought of this game ''the lift is full'' 
where we pretend to stand near the door and act like the lift is full but actually it is not LOL
so when the door really open the guys waiting for the lift saw us standing at the front which look so pack
their reaction was like ''WAAAA'' HAHA and one of my canoe mate burst out laughing
It was a fun night :D Love the crazy girls accompany that never fail to make me laugh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment