Tuesday 9 April 2013

Finally my B is back :)

Was waiting for B at the airport since 11.30pm
when I reached the airport I saw that his flight got delayed
will only arrived in Singapore on at 3.20am instead of 2.15am
Damn which means I need to wait for him for 3 hours :O
worst part is the timing is to be re-confirm
so this is how I kill my time at the airport...

Order Starbucks Dark Mocha Frappuccino and a book to accompany hiak :) 


To my surprise, the time did pass very fast. 
when it's 3am I left Starbucks and went to brought a bottle of coke for B and a cake for his belated birthday
when I at the arrival timing again the flight is delay again 3.40am instead
so I waited and waited and waited... saw his dad and we continue waiting...
slowly one by one all those army boy had come out but I still didn't get to see B...
His dad and I waited again... Finally at 4.30am B appeared, by the time I was dead beat :(
After a month not seeing each other we finally get to sleep together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment