Tuesday 30 April 2013

Thought of the day

Some thoughts and reflection...

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. When you are seeking to bring big plans to fruition it is important with whom you regularly associate. Hang out with friends who are like-minded and who are also designing purpose-filled lives. Similarly be that kind of a friend for your friends.” ― Mark Twain

I feel that friends and your loved one play a big role in your life. They are the one who is able to change your thoughts, decision and even influence you in just a split seconds.They will be able to change you be it in a good or bad way. Sometimes you are brain wash by your friend and yet you have no idea about it. 

I do encounter friends that influence me alot, who are able to change me in a bad way and yet I'm not aware of that until I start to look back. Feeling so silly about it why I will act that way. But I am glad that overall I have nice and good friends around me that will only shape me into a better person :)

I feel that when I grow older, my expectation turn out to be much more higher. I no longer seek for a lovely dovey relationship but I want someone who is driven, someone who share the same thoughts as me, someone who will be able to lead me to my goal and support me and lastly someone who will always love me unconditional. That is the someone I am looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment