Wednesday 1 May 2013

Happy Labour Day

Happy Labour Day everyone! (though I know it's kind of late to wish haha)
My Labour Day wasn't that well-spend, all I did was watching drama, relaxing at home,
had a one hour napand off I poof to my first kiddo house.
The kid that I hate the most which is the pri 3 china kid
He's super annoying, stubborn and lazy.
Can you imagine, for the entire 1.5hr I just taught him 4 questions and I say goodbye
why? because I feel so tired scolding him and shouting him while he just ignore me and hack care
Every time after his lesson I feel that I have aged 5 years older because of all the shouting
so I decided not to teach him and just before I gonna break the news to his parent
the kid told he will be having exam on 13 May,
thus I decided to continue teaching him till his exam end
Practically, for his lesson I just simply press my phone while waiting for him to do his work
he can be so irritating that he will lay on the bed and ignore me
and I will ask him to do his work but if he ignore me, I will not bother to shout at him anymore
because when the time is up I will just say bye. Easy money? haha

After his lesson, I head off to the second stop which is the pri two Indian boy
which I will be teaching him Chinese and Math for $200 per subject (8 lesson)
For the first time, I met a parent who will pay the tutor per subject
because nowadays parent just hired the tutor and ask the tutor to teach all the subjects
and the pay will be $200 too. So when I reach there, they were not around
and I drop a text to his parent. Guess what his parent reply?
I am jam in the custom we need to cancel the tuition so sorry
Like duhhhh if you know you are going to be late then can't you drop me a text and inform me first
Surprisingly, I wasn't angry at all perhaps it's the MOS milk tea that I'm drinking clam me down haha

Dear May, please do me good. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly especially for my work.
Keep the old bitch away from me! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labour Day~ wish you have a nice day~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete