Sunday 12 May 2013

Taiwan Trip

Past few months, I'm totally not looking forward to this Taiwan trip. As I think it gonna be super boring cause I am going with tour group and the itinerary sux. Literally everyday I am visiting the temple super boring. The tour group better bring me to alot of scenery places as per promise when we brought the package.  Anyway I am traveling with Mummy and sister, hope everything gonna be fun :)

The package is quite cheap though, $930 per person inclusive of all the taxes and all the meals are cover expect dinner. We are going quite alot of states in Taiwan. Taipei, Yilan, Hualien, Taitung, Kaohsiung, Tainan, Nautou and Taichung. Not bad? Guess what's the first thing we gonna do once we reach Taipei? We gonna learn how to bake Pineapple Tart lol right? HAHA. Some of the highlights of the trip that I look forward to Taipei 101, all the night market I'm visiting, Hot spring, Sun moon lake by cruise :O Gonna fly off tonight freaking excited :O

    Will try all their awesome dessert :O

And I will make sure every single day I must drink at least one glass of milk tea

 Things to buy in Taiwan :)

Things to eat in Taiwan :D

 I want to travel with my love one especially with my B hehe <3

Have been sharing my plans with B before, every year we must travel at least one time. Last year, we went to Thailand. This year I don't think so we will travel as I have not much money left. I need to pay for my school fee. I think after I graduate and get a full time job then we will start this plan hiak :D


No comments:

Post a Comment