Friday 10 May 2013

Feel Like Last Day Of Work

Today it free like last day of work...
cause I'm going off for a long long holiday hiak :D
that's why it make me feel like today is my last day of work
gonna go back to work only at 22/5 which is like more than one week off :) 

I will endure all the nonsense till my last few days of work
Past few months have been quite shitty, all thanks to the freaking old annoying bitch
who simply can't shut her bloody mouth forever backstabbing people. Really can't tolerate this kind of people. Feel like giving her a slap right at her face. 


Things to do when I'm back for work
23/5 : NUS Night Out Event :O
26/5: Cervical cancer event @SCAPE. (there will be KISSJANE warehouse sales over there too. Hope I will have some time to shop HAHA)
Cold call to look for partners. (gonna work hard on this cause I wanna meet partners badly so I will be able to get my ass out of office and also head home early yahoooo)
Might have an upcoming Media Event (cross finger that we will not be able to make it)

No comments:

Post a Comment