Monday 27 May 2013

Weekends

How I burn my weekend? Tons of event lining up for me to work :( 
Last Thursday, went to NUS for my monthly night out event over there. 






The lucky winner who won the watch

This time round I was all alone over there setting up and for the entire event. So quite a number of people approached to me and ask ''Alone?''  Yes, I'm all alone for this event, need to wait for someone to win the grand lucky draw prize which is our watch brand then I get to go home. By the time the event end it was 10 plus, waited for B msg to see whether he get to book out or not. If he is able to book out then I get to stayover at his house :D It's been one month plus ever since we last met :( Finally B msg me and yes he get to book out :D
Found this bottle of sweet tooth biscuit on B table. So gay right? he brought it for himself and not me.

Friday, get a chance to relax and chill before working for all the events lining up for me :( Slack at B house sleep and watch some drama and sleep again lol. Had dinner at Jcube Canton Paradise :D The food choice over there wasn't a lot :(

Dinner served :)

Saturday, woke up at 5.30am for Real Run event at Sentosa, we are the official timer for the event so we got a booth at the event :( After my event, went to vivo and waited for B about 2 hour plus for him to finish his buffet brunch. Walk around vivocity all alone... Guess now I'm so use to being alone that I don't mind shopping alone.

Sunday, had my cosmopolitan timepieces sales event at Cervical Cancer Event @Scape where KissJane is participating too with their warehouse sales. Super look forward to the event cause I get to shop while working lol. I will be able to get the privilege to shop first before the event start (before all those crazy girls chiong in to grab the stuffs) isn't it awesome?

 Done with setting up the booth and off to chiong some shopping 

Things that I brought from KissJane warehouse sales. Supper happy that I got the privilege to shop first and grab all the pretty stuff first :D Brought a red dress $8, green flats $15, high waist short $12, yellow belt $6. Awesome deal (Y)

The crowd chiong in but actually it consider a small crowd. If you have ever went to Lovebonito warehouse sales you will get what I mean.

 And there have free manicure and free eyebrow shaping, did both :D 


So at the end of the event we got 0 sales as per expected LOL but I got tons of fun while working :D

No comments:

Post a Comment