Friday 3 May 2013

Today's Pet Peeves

1) NOT ALLOW TO WEAR SHORTS EVEN ON FRI (CAUSAL DAY)
My company has this rule that even though it's Friday which is a causal dressing day for us but still we are not allow to wear shorts. So there was once when my bosses and manager are not around I wore a short dress with a matching shorts. Then someone in the office saw that I'm wearing shorts start to make a fuss over it saying ''Are you wearing shorts? Just because bosses are not around doesn't mean it's okay to wear shorts.'' Guess what happen today? The same old person who say this to me, actually wear a romper for work today. Hello, isn't romper outfit equivalent to wearing a shorts too? It is just the combination of a top with shorts that comes together in one piece.

2) WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PUTTING ALL THE STOCKS IN THE WAREHOUSE
I remember I say this line to one of my colleague when we are having sales on this particular model and I wanted him to bring all the stocks to department stores and sell. And he answered me ''Put so many stocks at the department stores what if later on we can't sell it? Then we need to bring it back again'' So I was like fine, as I don't want to argue or reason out with him. Today, we have a Mother's Day promotion for this particular model and I ask him how many stocks will you bring down to the department stores? He answer '' Bring all the stocks la, if not put all the stocks in the warehouse for what.'' Ehhhhh isn't that my line. 

Both of this incident that happen today is irony, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment